Sounds like a really great opportunity, even for high school educators. It’s primarily targeted toward higher ed, but there are 10 spots reserved just for secondary teachers/administrators.
- “Most Likely to Succeed” Film Screening and Travis Makerspace Fundraiser Tickets, Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 6:00 PM | Eventbrite
- Meaningful Making: Projects and Inspirations for FabLabs and Makerspaces | FabLearn Fellows
- Maker Polluza with the Texas STEM Teacher Circle – Austin Maker Ed Meetup (Austin, TX) – Meetup
- Austin Mini Maker Faire | Make • Create • Craft • Build • Play
- Thinkery at the Library | Austin Public Library