This seems like a great opportunity to learn how to use arduino-like boards (this course uses the TI LaunchPad) this is a great opportunity. Two UT professor’s are offering this course for the second time. The only cost is that of the LaunchPad board and accessories (~$30).
- “Most Likely to Succeed” Film Screening and Travis Makerspace Fundraiser Tickets, Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 6:00 PM | Eventbrite
- Meaningful Making: Projects and Inspirations for FabLabs and Makerspaces | FabLearn Fellows
- Maker Polluza with the Texas STEM Teacher Circle – Austin Maker Ed Meetup (Austin, TX) – Meetup
- Austin Mini Maker Faire | Make • Create • Craft • Build • Play
- Thinkery at the Library | Austin Public Library