This is a wonderful short video about the future of our world from the perspective of designers. Of course, the focus is on a transition from a culture of consumption to creation.
- “Most Likely to Succeed” Film Screening and Travis Makerspace Fundraiser Tickets, Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 6:00 PM | Eventbrite
- Meaningful Making: Projects and Inspirations for FabLabs and Makerspaces | FabLearn Fellows
- Maker Polluza with the Texas STEM Teacher Circle – Austin Maker Ed Meetup (Austin, TX) – Meetup
- Austin Mini Maker Faire | Make • Create • Craft • Build • Play
- Thinkery at the Library | Austin Public Library